Thursday, November 15, 2007

Niagra Falls

Slowly I turn, step by step, inch by inch...ahhhh...lol...translation = I'm down another 1/2 pound, so we're back on the southern journey to hottieville :) I'm just eating clean and doing my cardio and really happy that results are still happening.

I went shopping yesterday and bought fabulous sizes that I've never been able to wear before (no never, unless you count pre-pubescence...ok that's exaggerating)...but it was nice to try on a dress that fit everywhere but the bust...oh darn my boobs are too big...ya know I'm crying about that *snicker*.

My family is coming in for the show in December, so I can't wait for them to see how svelte I'm getting, they're all going to be very proud...actually more in awe, because being anything less than a size 12 in my family is something of a rarity. No really...we're just a beefy group that really has to be disciplined in order to maintain a healthy physique. I grew up in a small town in Texas and we ate lot's of Mexican food, meat loafs, potatoes and anything you can think of that runs the gambit of carb & fat loaded food. It was fine until I hit puberty and the estrogen started to hold on to every bit of fat. I weighed 150 lbs. when I graduated high school at 17...that's terrible for a 5'4 girl in her teens. As we know, I learned how to change my eating habits and started working out and a decade or so later, here I am....weighing less than I did in high school. I honestly never thought I'd get there, but each little step, each time of trying, each small success has and IS paying off. I can't say it enough: Perseverance Baby!

No comments: