Friday, November 9, 2007

Holding Strong

Well I really held strong last night...I avoided adversity and temptation...I said NO to pasta even though I REALLY wanted to cheat last night. Everyone else was ordering chicken parmigiana and baked ziti, but I ordered a nice grilled steak w/sauteed spinach. I was a very good girl! I have to say, this was one of the worst nights of being tempted with the foods I'm supposed to be avoiding...and cheesy fried pastas and meats are definitely NOT on the diet.

I think I'll reward myself with something positive...maybe a nice night out with my man or a massage...who knows, but I definitely need to reinforce the good I'm doing for myself.

Oh and I'm totally having a nice skinny day, you know when you feel just lean and svelte and nothing can detour your confidence...Yeah...That kind of day :)

No comments: