Monday, November 12, 2007

A Mythical Number

So this weekend I reached the mythical weight number that I haven't seen since the age of 19...me in my *eh hem* 30's (yeah I said it) finally reaching a weight goal that I thought had only existed in fairy tales or movies. It's not the final destination, as we know that a Body Fat Percentage around 18% is the true objective, but it's nice to see the scale weight heading south for the winter. Yes my pretties, migrate, migrate *cackle, cackle, cackle*...



On a different note, I start my burlesque rehearsals tonight for my upcoming opera, so that should be fun...and maybe I'll learn a thing or two...like how not to fall over in high heels while trying to pretend I'm some sexy vixen...lol...that would be nice. I truly don't know how I get through life...I'm really one of the clumsiest people out there, always tripping over my own feet and others...I really need to get a choreographer for everyday things like...walking. Oh well, I've survived this long, I should make it through.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for the mythical number! And yay for the migrating scales! I'm hoping mine will join the migration. :-)

All kidding aside, even when you know the fat percentage is your real goal, it is so good to watch those numbers drop. Congratulations!