Thursday, October 15, 2009

Whine & Cheese

I'm feeling a bit "under the weather" today. This is the 4th Day in Week 2 of our program and I'm at the point where you definitely feel worn out. Thus I have to make sure to up my sleep, take my vitamins, and drink lots of water. It's like clockwork, everytime I do a program there is always the moment when you feel like you're getting sick and it's my job to know the limits of which I can go. I'm pretty sure that if I do the right things, I should be able to push through this and come out on the other side the better for it. And speaking of the weather...it's horrible today in NYC. The weather is cold and rainy. I'm just not ready for Fall yet...what happened to Summer this year? Did we even have one? Guess that's why I'm dreaming about that Tropical Get-away...I can't wait, and I'm going to work sooo hard to get there.

Tonight is Masala Bhangra with my girls Bex & KV. I've been looking forward to this class for sometime now, and I can't wait to have my butt kicked Indian Style :) AND I totally forgot that I had RSVP'd for a book signing party tonight that starts at 6:30...SO, I'll have to hit class at 5:30 and at 6:30 do a quick clean up at the gym and basically jet to the party...hoping to be there by 7 (if my hair cooperates)...I think it's possible, seeing as how the gym and the party are both downtown. I don't know what to expect at this Book Signing, but I know it is supposed to be a wine, cheese kind of thing, and wine is off my diet at the moment (well drinking in general) so, I hope there are other things to sip while there. Water anyone?
I'm off to have some herbal tea and try to get things done before heading off to the gym. I'm currently enjoying these new challenges I'm facing, and it's nice to see what I can actually accomplish. Yay...go me...lol. What's your challenge? Are you facing them head on? Are you doing something good for YOU? Let's hit that motivation and keep it in stride.
Have a nice day,
-Bex


No comments: