Monday, December 17, 2007

Back in the Saddle Again

Ok, the shows are over (for now - until January) and now I can focus on that 7 lb. weight loss goal I made with the lovely Ms. Dietbook Lady.

I went to the gym today and took a 45 minute circuit training class (which kicked my @$$ - I'm probably going to be way sore tomorrow) and I've stuck to my eating plan so far...Now to keep it going and continue to lose unwanted fat and gain much needed definition. I don't think I've been to the gym in 2 or 3 weeks since I caught that cold which lingered forever and I definitely wasn't eating all that great with my family in town...but now that is all over and I can concentrate on ME...Yeah, I know it sounds selfish, but believe me, it's self-preservation! Survival of the fittest and all that rot...you know proper upkeep is essential.

That said, I got the DVD of my latest opera and I watched a bit...I didn't look half bad, but I do see the areas I want to concentrate on and it just gives me extra incentive to keep going. I'll post some pics once I get a disk from the photographer.

Remember moderation during the rest of this holiday season...and make sure you get lots of rest if possible!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think it sounds selfish at all, I think it sounds fabulous! And 45 minutes plus is very impressive, I am still struggling to manage 30. Way to go!

Can't wait to see pictures!

V.