Saturday, October 27, 2007

A touring we will go...

Ok, off on tour today...a very short one for that matter. We leave for Massachusetts at noon and as soon as we get there, off the bus, into walk-thru, hair & make-up, and then wardrobe...the show starts at 7:30 pm, so I hope the bus doesn't get lost this time.

The plan....have Brunch with my cousin Philip and then get on the fancy schmancy bus and watch dvd's until we arrive in good ol' Mass. 5 hours later. Note to self: don't drink too much coffee, you've got a long road ahead of you! Granted there's a bathroom on the bus...but they always creep me out a bit...and this coming from a women who lives in NYC. Oooh...maybe I'll nap, that's always nice (unfortunately, I've never been one to be able to sleep while traveling...oh well).

So I'm off kids and will be back blogging on Monday...

Ciao!

No comments: