Friday, September 4, 2009

Whoo Hoo - 4 day weekend ;)

Originally it was supposed to be a 3 day weekend (atleast from my day job), but physically I'm pooped. I just couldn't keep the 6 hours or less of sleep going...Thus
I took today off! I slept 12 hours last night, and it was deep too, I don't think an earthquake could have shaken me awake. Guess I just needed the rest. Now I'm up and functioning, unfortunately it's thrown my eating schedule off, so we'll just consider this a "cheat day" of sorts.

Rehearsals are going well. We have our first dress rehearsal today and they're incorporating all the lights and other technical aspects into the show for tonight's rehearsal. We have our preview this coming Tuesday for "Emmeline" and we open on Thursday...it's comingtogether and I can't wait to see all the elements working together to make this fantastic show even more spectacular. Let's just say, I'm very excited!

Here's today's log / stats:

Weight: 152 lbs. (holding steady since yesterday, but I did have just over 1500 calories, so I need to keep that down a bit more and really get in some good work-outs.)

2 pm - 3 eggs over medium (276 calories), 3 slices turkey bacon (105 calories), kidney beans (104 calories) and decaf coffee w/half & half (110 calories).

Have a great day...and remember that I will continue to ad to the stats log throughout the day.

6 pm - an Orange (62 calories)

8 pm - Organic Quinoa (127 calories)Organic Red Beans (110 calories)

Total of 894 calories (I know I'm missing something here...I will add it when I remember what it is that I ate.)

Total of 7000 steps


-Bex

No comments: