Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Day 2, Again...

Ok, so far so good...granted it has only been 1 day. I find I'm always good for a couple of days and then get derailed. Currently, I just have to make it through 2 weeks to start and then add on as I go if I decide...and I can do anything for 2 weeks. It does make it easier now that the Maestro is on board and doing this with me. He was so good yesterday and I think he was proud of himself for sticking with the healthy eating all day. Today we have lunch plans, so it'll be a nice little date and we can help each other stay on track :)

I wish I could shake the overtired feeling...I went to bed at a reasonable hour, compared to the past 2 weeks. However, I don't think one night's gonna do it and I hear there's no such thing as catching up on sleep. I am going to have to make it a priority to get my 7-8 hours of sleep, or I may find myself giving into emotional eating.

Here are today's stats/log:

Weight 156 lbs. (yep 3 lbs in a day...can you say menstrual)

8:30am - Organic scrambled eggs (199 calories) & turkey
bacon (105 calories)
Organic decaf coffee w/half & half (110 calories)

12:30pm - 15 Almonds (105 calories)

2:3opm - Grassfed ground beef steak (540 calories) w/mixed greens & balsamic vinagrette (86 calories)

4pm - decaf, grande, skinny, cinnamon dolce latte (130 calories)

7:30pm - free range chicken breast (240 calories) w/"creamed" spinach (280 calories)

8:30pm - Organic decaf coffee w/half & half (110 calories)

Total calories for the day: 1905



Have a great day!
-Bex

No comments: