Friday, May 29, 2009

Sharing is Caring

Just wanted to share a new addition to the blogroll...Seth Weinstein at SethWeinstein.com. He's a friend of mine whom I live vicariously through when it comes to travel. I have to say that his Travel Logs are some of my favorite things to read, and make me feel that I was there right along side him on his travels.

This weekend is the Maestro's BBQ Bday Party...we'll be grillin' and soakin' in the sun with 50 of our closest friends...lol...it'll be lovely, AND I get to show off our "new" apartment.

Have a great weekend!
-Bex

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello long lost friend!
I still enjoy reading your blog and I wanted to let you know that I've re-started mine. It sounds like things are going really well for you and I am glad you're living the healthy life!
Drop me a line sometime!
--VeganOperaDiva (VeganDiva)
www.runningscales.blogspot.com