Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Skinny Jeans

Woohoo, I broke through another barrier, I'm almost at the 20 lbs. lost mark...AND I got into my skinny jeans (skinny as in smaller size, not as in narrow legged...blech). How'd I do it? Perseverance my friends, per -se-ver-ance! Was I perfect this whole time?...NO...but I made good choices MOST of the time and got my @$$ to the gym on a regular basis. I think having the Women's Health Challenge keeping me accountable for my work-outs has helped. I also LOVE the pedometer feature on my little cell phone...it really makes me go for those 10 thousand steps a day, such a fun daily challenge.

In NaFOS Transformation Challenge news: Several people on the NaFOS Plan are doing really great! One of our participants has lost 30 lbs. in the past 2 months, and has a new love for yoga...WOW! And another participant has also lost close to 20 lbs. and she too has gotten into the Yoga trend. I have to say our yoga instructor Kristen has been amazing with our singers...YAY Kristen!!! I also have to give kudos to my girls who are going slow and steady with their progress, and have found a new love for the gym and working-out...this will truly help them to keep it off in the long run. As we all know, slow and steady wins the race!

Have a great day!
-Bex

2 comments:

Lah said...

Whoa girlfriend, I know what you mean by skinny jeans!! 20lbs?! You must be looking FABULOUS. Can't wait to see you Saturday. By the way, the word verification for this comment is setspin lol. Sounds like an exercise.

Shauna said...

you must be feeling fab bex :) and well done to the buttkicking singers :)