Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm Here, I'm Here

Sorry, I know I know...I've been a bit negligent with blog writing the past few days...but here I am. So the weekend went alright, I lost 8 lbs. in one week on The Fat Flush Plan (that's the name of the book that got me started) and now I'm in week two. I decided on Sunday that I would start adding back legumes and nuts because the Phase I foods in the original plan were just not giving me the amount of energy I need to keep going with my crazy schedule, plus I don't want to miss my work-outs. If I fall behind on lvl 2 of the 30 Day Shred, then I have to start all over again to get my endurance back up...I'd rather add in more sustenance in order to maintain my work-outs as opposed to the starting over option. So I feel great, and there is a lot of balancing I'm trying out with my eating so that I know what works and what doesn't. There was definitely something that I ate in one of my meals yesterday that didn't quite agree with me and I'm going to have to figure it out.

On the artistic front: Zerlina is going quite well and Don Giovanni plays at The Westside Dance Project on Sept. 6th and then at The Esplanade on the 10th...these are only concert version performances with a full production to be done in 2009. I'm also cramming to learn some Despina for an upcoming audition in September, on top of learning Lucy, I also have to start learning Blondchen, and preparing my rep for audition season and a new recording + I've been offered some Hair & Make-up work aswell for October, but that is all contingent on the schedule for my possible upcoming film. Hahaha...so the fall season is already filling up quite nicely...it's going to be a busy year :)

Today, I've got a voice lesson after work, and then a date with The 30 Day Shred and some possible yoga.

Have a great day!
-Bex

No comments: