Thursday, July 10, 2008

Forging Through

I'm still sick but forging through. I did exactly what I set out to do yesterday and felt productive in doing it. I ate clean, took my vitamins, took a nap and then got up and did the 30 Day Shred DVD...I'm literally trying to do it for 30 days back to back (if possible)...Today will be day 4 and I'm looking forward. The eating has been really good today and although I'm sniffly, I feel pretty ok...Not great, but not terrible.

My bday is coming up soon and I'm already getting the fabulous evening planned out. It looks like cocktails at the Rockefeller Center Cafe (where the skating rink is during the winter season) followed by dinner, live music and dancing at Havana Central. Should be loads of fun filled with happy people sipping mojitos. I'm really dedicated to looking FAB in my bday dress and really sculpting my back & arms...those are the main body parts I'm concerned with in this dress...I will look awesome!

That's all for now...Hope you're all doing well.
Have a Great Day!
-Bex

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really dedicated to looking FAB in my bday dress and really sculpting my back & arms
----
whens the day?

did we miss it?

all that....

MizFit