Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sicky McSickster

That's right, it's official I'm sick. The clear mucus is now a lovely shade of green-yellow and I can't hardly hear due to the stuffiness of my ears...Thus meaning, no working-out...I've been ordered by personal trainer Jake to take it easy and not make myself sicker. So I'm going to suck it up and take his advice. Oh, and I got the other Bex sick too...so she is now on her way home from work with fever and stuffy nose to find some much needed Tylenol and rest. Sorry Bex...I didn't mean to give you my germs :(

On the singing front: I leave for Hungary in 8 days (less, since this day is almost gone). I'm excited and hoping to be healthy and kicking by the time I have to board the plane to Europe...so wish me luck, and here's to taking it easy.


Cheers,

Bex

2 comments:

Mozart said...

well, get well soon!

Anonymous said...

Hehe, I may not be a professional opera singer yet, but I'm doing my best. I know exactly how you feel when you need to perform and a couple of days earlier you get sick. I hope you get well soon and I wish you good luck for the show. I know this is a little late for posting though, but how did you do at that show?