Monday, April 2, 2012

And We're Back

Life has been a bit crazy lately, what with a busy performing and producing schedule.  It's not easy building an empire.  ;) 

Today is the first day back to clean living.  I've been off the wagon nutrition and activity wise these past 3 weeks and now I have to do damage control. So back on a high protein, low carb diet, and say hello to exercise once again.  A friend of mine is a personal trainer and he wants to get me on the CrossFit bandwagon.  I'm not sure what that entails, but I hear it's intense...guess I'm going to find out soon enough.  Wish me luck!  eek!!!

If I calculate correctly, I can get a good 5 lbs. off this week.  I've pretty much gotten weight loss / damage control down to a science.  I definitely know that once I pull gluten out of my diet I start to shed the pounds, and with my work-outs, they shed pretty quickly.  Knowledge is power.

Hope all is well with all of you in the world.  Drop me a line and let me know how your diet and exercise programs are going. 


Going to start logging food and activity...so updates will be posted throughout the day.

Food Log:
8am - decaf coffee w/half & half and sweet & low
10am - 2 hard boiled eggs
12:30pm - 1 oz beef jerky
2:30pm - 20 oz Green Juice (all greens)
5:30pm - 3 portabella mushroom cap "pizzas" w/turkey pepperoni & part skim mozzerella

Activity Log:
15 minutes of walking 3.0 pace
45 minutes of walking 3.0 pace
30 minutes of walking 3.0 pace

Starting weight: 151 lbs.

No comments: